(formely known as “Top 10 favorite songs of all time”)
My favorite songs list changes constantly. Depending of how my life is going at the moment, it has highs and lows. This is why I offer you right now my own Billboard Top Ten.
- Illya Kuryaki and the Valderramas: Expedición al Klama Hama
- Adele: Chasing Pavements
- Soda Stereo: Nada Personal
- La Vida Boheme: Huxley
- Los Abuelos de la Nada: Cosas mías
- The Traveling Wilburys: Handle with Care
- The Mamas and the Papas: California Dreaming
- Britney Spears: Gasoline
- Marianne Faithfull: Blazing Away*
- Beethoven Symphony Nº 9 in D Minor "Molto Vivace" —> This piece alone is responsible for me surviving Quadruple Clasico Hell.
* For some strange reason, I can’t find a Youtube link for this song.